Monday, August 30, 2010

Lazy Dazy Dress!

Our very first collection of lil girls' dresses made of 100% quality cotton in our smoke-free environment. I don't mass produce therefore they only come in one piece per size, each lovingly handmade for the lil people. I hope you'll like it as much as I do! ;)


Lazy Dazy in White Trees
Size: 12-18months
Sold!

Lazy Dazy in White Trees
Size:  2T
Sold!
Lazy Dazy in Candy Floss
Size : 2T
Sold!


The lil people's price : $26.90 + FREE normal postage
Please add $2.20 for Registered postage

Interested parties please indicate your favourite design on your email to me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com
This is based on a first-come-first-served basis

Payment's done via ATM bank transfer.
I'll process your order in 3 working days once I've received your payment!

1 comment:

Kenn & Yun said...

I wish I have a baby girl! These dresses are so pretty! You are talented, gal!