Thursday, September 2, 2010

O Happy Day!

I love this dress! It made me so happy just looking at it after it was completed! Decided it should be called O Happy Day dress! :)

Its reversible so you decide which side you'll like to put your girl in whenever! Buttons are sewn on one side of the dress only to allow easy wearing.


O Happy Day in Blue Hearts
12-18months
SOLD


The pretty pleats


The reversed!


 
O Happy Day in Lollipop
12-18months
SOLD!

The pretty pleats!


The reversed. The dots are in orange.

Thelilpeople's price: $45.90 + FREE normal postage
Please add $2.20 for Registered mail


Interested parties please indicate your favourite design on your email to me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com

This is based on a first-come-first-served basis



Payment's done via ATM bank transfer.

I'll process your order in 3 working days once I've received your payment!  

2 comments:

debbs said...

these are gorgeous sharon!
can't wait to see more designs :)

Sharon said...

Thanks! :)