Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sakura Bloom Ring Slings!

For those of you mommies who just can't get enough of sling pouches for your babies, you should take a look at Sakura Bloom Ring Slings! They look so fashionable so you can wear your baby in style and they are made of premium natural fibres so you feel the comfort at all times! I have the linen collection below. I so love the colours!


Storm


Bayou


Canyon


Driftwood

Maple (I'm organic!)

Orchid

Plum

Pool

Black (I'm organic!)

Spice

Kiwi

Retail Price : $160 + FREE Registered mail

Interested parties please email me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com to indicate the design you like.
Payment is done via Internet Bank Transfer and I'll process your order once I've received payment. Please allow up to 3 days of processing. :)

If you feel like you'll need to try out the carriers do let me know and we can arrange something together. Just drop me a note too.

No comments: