Thursday, August 5, 2010

Action Baby Carrier

My husband's not very into wraps so when our daughter grew older, we decided to get one of those soft structured carriers. We looked through many types and decided on the Action Baby Carrier cos we felt that it was what we could afford and it looks pretty!

It took a while for me to get used to wearing the carrier cos previously I was using a borrowed Baby Bjorn. But once I got the hang of it, it got really easy and the support's awesome! I also like the fact that the sleeping hood is part of the carrier so it wouldn't go missing at all unless the whole carrier's gone. :)

Sophia took a while to get used to the carrier too but once she was used to it, she was as happy as a lark!

The Action Baby Carrier is also suitable for babies from birth up to about 20kg. That's quite a lot of weight if you ask me!

Below's what I have on hand!

Galaxy
Clarice
Fabriana

Basha

Retail price: $165.50
Thelilpeople's price for the month of August: $149 (after 10% off) + FREE registered mail!

Interested parties please email me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com to indicate the design you like.  

Payment is done via Internet Bank Transfer and I'll process your order once I've received payment. Please allow up to 3 days of processing. :)

If you feel like you'll need to try out the carriers do let me know and we can arrange something together. Just drop me a note too.

No comments: