Thursday, August 5, 2010

Patapum Baby and Toddler Carrier

I must say that this is the most daddy-friendly carriers in town. It's rugged-looking and wouldn't hurt to get a bit of dirt on it! Every mother should get one to get the fathers to carry the baby! :)

Okay, mothers can use it too, especially if you've got an older baby and this is the first time you are coming across soft structured carriers.

The thing about Patapum is that it's most suitable for babies 6 months and beyond as the carriers requires the baby to have good neck support. However, I tried Sophie in it at 5 months cos I felt her neck support's strong and good.

Recently, I got the husband to tried it when we made a trip to Botanical Gardens with our little one. Daddy felt proud carrying the little one. The little one? She was contented she fell asleep on Daddy's chest whenever she got tired. It was a wonderful day for our little family indeed. :)

I enjoyed it when I used it on my own. I must say Patapum has the best support amongst the few soft structured carriers I'm selling. Best support meaning if I'm going on a holiday ( without the stroller) or a hiking trip, I'll definitely bring my Patapum. I think I can walk for days with my baby in them!

They come in baby and toddler version. Baby version is suitable from 6 months to 18months. Toddler version suitable for 12 -36months, mainly for taller and heavier babies as the main body panel is longer.

Below is what I have on hand. Colours are available for both Baby and Toddler version.

 
Black

Blue

Chocolate

Khaki

Red

Sand

Indigo


Retail Price : $139.90 (Baby version), $149.90 (Toddler version)
Thelilpeople's Price for the month of August: $125.90 (Baby version), $134.90 (Toddler version) (Both after 10% off) + FREE registered mail!

Interested parties please email me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com to indicate the design you like.

Payment is done via Internet Bank Transfer and I'll process your order once I've received payment. Please allow up to 3 days of processing. :)

If you feel like you'll need to try out the carriers, do let me know and we can try to arrange something together. Just drop me a note too.

No comments: