Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sugarsweetbaby Wraps!

I've always been a fan of wraps ever since my daughter had reflux and had to be carried in a upright manner from the time she was 1 month old. Was then introduced to the Sleepywrap and I loved it so much. Sophia slept really well in it and it reduced her reflux trememdously! I could even nurse her in it if I wanted too. A bit too shy to do that though. :) Its a pity our Singapore's weather condition doesn't permit the frequent use of the Sleepywrap because our weather's way to hot for a material like that.

However, recently, I found a wrap that's perfect for our country's weather! Its the Sugarsweetbaby wraps! They are made of bamboo and organic cotton and it feels just like a cool t-shirt to be worn on a hot day! Unlike the plain wraps, it also as beautiful designs making it look like a lovely shirt! The pricing is higher definitely cos of the material used, but its a worthwhile investment. I tried it out on Sophia and she fell asleep in minutes!

Did I also mention the back support you can get from a wrap is just totally amazing? I've had two major spinal surgerys before, but this bamboo wrap's done magic to it. I can carry my 7kg bundle of joy everywhere and still feel good about my usually aching back after a whole day's carrying. Lovely!

Check them out at http://www.sugarsweetbaby.com/ . I've got some designs on my hands but if you love the other designs they have, do drop me an email at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com and I'll get back to you.
Below is what I have on hand! Ready stocks!

Groovy orchid
Blue metro circles
Pink Polka dots

Pink Poppies
Sage Pink Kleo

Retail Price: $145
Thelilpeople's Price for the month of August: $130.50(after a 10% off) + FREE Registered mail!


Interested parties please email me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com to indicate the design you like.
Payment is done via Internet Bank Transfer and I'll process your order once I've received payment. Please allow up to 3 days of processing. :)

If you feel like you'll need to try out the wraps do let me know and we can arrange something together. Just drop me a note too.  

No comments: