Thursday, August 19, 2010

the lil handmade stuff!

When I became pregnant with my daughter, I started to pick up sewing. I would sew gifts for friends and loved to see their faces light up with joy at the gifts I made. After much encouragement from my beloved friends, I've decided to sell my handmade items too. I hope you'll like them as much as my friends do!

My very own diaper clutch! 

Fits a pack of wet wipes, 2 diapers and a diaper cream nicely!

Pink Moments( Hot pink lining)

Oriental (Hot pink lining)


Retro Daz (Brown lining)

I love uniqueness so I only make 2 of each design.
Each clutch is about 10" x 7".
It's made of cotton and is lined with thin batting giving it a cushiony feeling. That helps to protect your items!
Use it as a diaper clutch, or just a weekend clutch on a lazy Sunday! :)

Thelilpeople's price: $25.90 + Free normal postage 
Please add $2.20 for registered postage

Interested parties please indicate your favourite design and email me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com 
This is based on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Payment's done via Internet Bank Transfer.
I'll process your order once payment's made.
Please allow a maximum of 3 days for me to process your order! :)


No comments: