Thursday, August 5, 2010

Angel Pack Carrier

After I decided I was going to sell carriers, I decided to give Angel Pack and Patapum carriers a try. Will review on Patapum in the next post!

Angel Pack Carriers are made of 100% organic cotton, which explains how comfortable it is for a weather like Singapore's! It's very compact and folds up neatly into a small rectangular pack. Great for easy storage or to pop it into your diaper bag when you need. The prints are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :)

I tried it on and I love the feel of it. Like I said, its very comfy and cooling. Sophie sat in it comfortably and didn't fuss one bit the first time she tried it. Support's great! :) You see, since I almost feel no weight or strain while carrying my girl,  I'll have to gauge the awesomeness of the support by how I feel at the end of the day. No back pain at the end of the day!

If you like your carriers washed daily, I'll definitely recommend this cos it dries really fast! :)

Suitable from 3.5kg upwards.

Below's what I have on hand.
Metro Black

Expresso



Note that the following prints are found only on the front body panel of the carrier.

Cinnamon


 Cocoa (on brown)


Ella ( on black)


Jasmine


Nautical


Rita


Ruby (on black)


Paprika

Retail Price: $238
Thelilpeople's Price for the month of August: $214 (After 10% off) + FREE registered mail!

Interested parties please email me at thelilpeople2010@gmail.com to indicate the design you like.

Payment is done via Internet Bank Transfer and I'll process your order once I've received payment. Please allow up to 3 days of processing. :)


If you feel like you'll need to try out the carriers do let me know and we can arrange something together. Just drop me a note too.

No comments: